Lent in Narnia 2021

 With the global situation that we are still facing, there are times our faith is tested and perhaps we might have lost it in the process. It is important for us to be reminded about the importance of life and time. This season, I will be publishing projects that may help Narnians and viewers alike to get inspiration again. 

This music video edit was a very good recommendation by Lydia Flemmens  and Keaton Brier 

The inspiration of this tribute basically came from the said recommendation however as I listened to the song, I was moved and those Narnia pictures flashed to my mind but what I saw is that this edit should center on Aslan as what the lyrics also implies with the focus on Christ. I just hope that like Lydia, Keaton and myself, you will also be moved by the song and perhaps by this video.

And so, starting off with the first project, here is Narnia and Natalie Grant's Alive

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C.S. Lewis, 50th anniversary special short video presentation